Mission Statement of the Rocky Point Historical Society
- To promote and encourage historical research
- To gather, preserve, display and make available for study artifacts, relics, books, manuscripts, papers, photographs, and other records and materials relating to the history of the State of New York and particularly of Rocky Point and its environs, from earliest times to the present
- To encourage and disseminate a greater knowledge of the history of the State of New York and particularly Rocky Point and the surrounding area through lectures, exhibits and publications
- To encourage the suitable marking of places of historic interest
- To acquire by purchase, gift, devise, or otherwise the title to or the custody and control of historic sites and structures, and preserve and maintain such sites and structures.
Bylaws & Constitution of the Rocky Point Historical Society
Click here for a PDF version of the Bylaws & Constitution